Eunre does not recommend the use of these facemasks when surgical masks or N95 respirators are available. These should only beused in non-surgical settings when the healthcare provider (HCP) will be more than 3 feet from a symptomatic patient OR within 3 feet of symptomatic patientwearing a surgical facemask.
HCPs should NOT use these when there is:
• Significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids
• A high level of infection risk through inhalation exposure
• A high-intensity heat sources or flammable gases
• These facemasks are not surgical masks or Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs).
• These face masks have not been tested for fluid resistance, particulate or bacteria filtration efficiency, differential pressure, or flammability.
RECOMMENDATIONS: We recommend monitoring the CDC website below for the latest updates regarding the respirator shortage: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/hcp/respirators-strategy/crisis-alternate-strategies.html
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to accept returns. All sales are final.